1.26.2011

VISCOM 2: cultural artifacts! edited. fudged. finalized.

I've decided to move forward with the MAD SCIENTIST (lightning strike. thunder clap) because on the list of cultural candidates, the MAD SCIENTIST (via the initial launch word of "inventor") route stuck in my mind as being full of wacky potential. Jamie snuck a hint/warning that these early decisions will potentially set the course for the rest of the semester, so I went with the option that I thought could provide me with the most inspiration, the most imagery, and the most personal entertainment. I mean, I get to do things like add sound effects after the words MAD SCIENTIST and it somehow seems appropriate.

Sounds like a blast, really.

MAD SCIENTIST (bubbling, evil cackle)

lab rats
chemistry equipment
lightning rod
brains
goggles
rubber gloves
oversized switches
lab coat
lab assistant/grunt

No comments:

Post a Comment